PAL Airlines & The Iceberg Festival Presents The Iceberg Explorer Challenge – Get Outside & Get Active!
Hit up the hiking trails throughout the festival region to get your challenge passport card punched.
Proudly sponsored by PAL Airlines.
Delivered by The Iceberg Festival.
– Camel’s Back, St. Lunaire-Griquet
– Cape Raven Trail, Straitsview
– Silver Point Trail (Bight Loop), St. Anthony Bight
– Pumley Cove Trail, Goose Cove
– Tea House Hill Trail, St. Anthony
– Fishing Point Park, St. Anthony
– Underground Salmon Pool Trail, Roddickton-Bide Arm
– French Shore Trail, Conche
– Thrombolites Walking Trail, Flowers Cove
Punch Cards can be picked up at the following locations:
– Grenfell Interpretation Centre, St. Anthony
– Burnt Cape Cafe, Raleigh
– The Dark Tickle Company, St. Lunaire-Griquet
– L&E Restaurant, Flower’s Cove
– French Shore Interpretation Centre, Conche
– Mayflower Inn, Roddickton-Bide Arm
Completed Punch Cards (8 of 10 trails) can be dropped off at the following 3 locations only:
1. Grenfell Interpretation Centre, St. Anthony
2. L&E Restaurant, Flower’s Cove
3. Mayflower Inn, Roddickton-Bide Arm
Cash in your completed card (8 of 10 trails) to be entered into our prize draw.